In The Most Sought-After Adult Community, Legacy Oaks At Evesham, Is This Very Attractive And Largest Model, The Fitzgerald Grand, With Stone Front On An Oversized Cul De Sac Professionally Landscaped Homesite. This Very Spacious 2700 Square Foot 3 Bedroom And 3 Bath Home Has Been Very Well Maintained And Boasts A 2 Year New Lennox HVAC System, Built-In Stereo Speaker System, Lawn Sprinkler System, Security System And Numerous Other Features And Upgrades. The Large Kitchen With Upgraded Custom Cabinets And Granite Tops, Also Has A Full Wall Of Additional Upper And Lower Cabinets Perfect For Entertaining , As Well As Hardwood Flooring. The Breakfast Room Has A Triple Bay Window And Hardwood Flooring That Also Extends Into The Living Room And Dining Room. The Family Room With Soaring Ceiling Has A Gas Fireplace, Recessed Lighting, Built In Speakers As Well As Entry To The Very Bright And Relaxing Sunroom. From The Sunroom You Enter Onto The Large Patio With Automatic Awning And Access To The Professionally Landscaped Rear Yard With Plenty Of Open Space And Views Of The Natural Wooded Area. This Home Also Features A Large Loft, 3rd Bedroom, 3rd Full Bath And A Large Storage Room. This Home Has It All And Speaks Very Highly Of The Promise That Legacy Oaks Has To Offer In A Very Active Association That Supervises Lawn Care, Fertilization, Snow Removal And A Modern, Updated Clubhouse With Heated Pool, 2 Tennis Courts, Pickleball, 2 Bocce Courts And Many Other Features, Clubs And Activities To Make This The Adult Lifestyle That You Have Earned And Deserve. SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS: Legacy Oaks In 2002 Was A "Winner Of An Unprecedented 10 Pinnacle Awards For Excellence And Quality In Home Building. " Legacy Oaks Is Also A Very Proud Winner For 2015, 2018 And 2021 Of The Gold Star Community Award from the Pennsylvania/Delaware Chapter of Community Associations. The Gold Star CommunityÂ® Achievement Means Legacy Oaks Has Taken The Necessary Steps To Protect And Improve The Quality Of Life And VALUE Of Property In The Community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stone, Frame, Vinyl Siding, Concrete
2,668 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Barness Organization
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Patio, Brick
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Lake, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price