This is a rare Martinique Loft model, with the largest square footage in this 55+ community. It was one of the original model homes. The main level features vaulted ceilings in the living room & family room, a two-story foyer, gas fireplace in the living room, skylights in the family room, an island in the kitchen with a breakfast bar and a separate eating area, formal, spacious dining room, laundry room, half bath and a first floor master bedroom suite, complete with a walk-in closet & wall closet and a full bath with a stall shower and a jetted tub. The upper level has a large loft with a storage closet and views to both the foyer/living room and family room, a second bedroom with two closets and a full bath with a tub/shower. The deck off of the family room has newer Trex decking and a private lot that backs to woods. The two-car garage has a door opener and lots of extra storage space. The floor plan is great for those looking to downsize into a smaller home, but still want room to comfortably accommodate guests. The HOA takes care of mowing the grass and shoveling the snow when 3" or more accumulates. There are many activities to take advantage of at the club house and a swimming pool, tennis courts and shuffleboard are available in season. This community is conveniently located off of Williamstown Road (536), just minutes to an access for the Atlantic City Expressway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,742 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 59.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price